Brannan Companies, proudly owned and operated in Colorado, commands a unique position in the marketplace by providing a wide range of aggregates, asphalt paving and maintenance services, ready mix concrete, and specialized underground utility construction services in the Denver Metro area. Our vision is to build a great, truly dynamic company that makes a fair profit, has a heart for its employees and is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.
To help us achieve that mission, we are looking for qualified drivers to safely haul TACK to and from Brannan job sites and facilities in the Denver metro area.
As a driver for us you will be expected to:
• Maintain a sense of urgency throughout the day to safely and efficiently deliver product. Spraying tack on jobsites, both in the truck and while walking with a spray can.
• Maintain job site cleanliness when applying tack product.
• Maintain equipment by conducting the proper pre-trip and post-trip inspections, mechanical write-ups, and cleanliness of both interior and exterior of the truck.
• Properly fill and manage liquid levels of tack product.
• Anticipate customer needs.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Operate truck in a manner that ensures compliances with all state and federal safety regulations.
• Follow required Brannan and DOT reporting procedures. All paperwork should be kept current during the day including time cards with job information and DVIR books.
• Ensure all license, tags, permits and proof of insurance, as well as keeping their personal driver’s license and medical cards current.
• Report for work on time and at the scheduled location.
• Class A or B CDL
• Clean Motor Vehicle Record
• Familiarity with the Denver Metro area
• Sit for extended periods of time.
• Step up 2 steps into and out of truck.
• Push up to 90 lbs. for 5 feet.
• Pull up to 150 lbs. for 5 feet.
• Lift up to 45 lbs. to waist.
• Carry up to 45 lbs. for up to 30 feet.
• Read map books and use and understand GPS systems.
• Strong customer service skills
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed.
Don’t hesitate, your career is waiting! Apply in person, resume via email or online.
Brannan offers competitive wages/benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.