Brannan Companies, proudly owned and operated in Colorado, commands a unique position in the marketplace by providing a wide range of aggregates, asphalt paving and maintenance services, ready mix concrete, and specialized underground utility construction services in the Denver Metro area. Our vision is to build a great, truly dynamic company that makes a fair profit, has a heart for its employees and is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.
To help us achieve that mission, we are looking for qualified drivers to make deliveries in the Denver metro area.
Our drivers are the face of Brannan, and they must be able to:
• Make on-time deliveries while providing excellent customer service.
• Adhere to Brannan's Safety Protocols at all times.
• Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections on trucks each day.
• Write up any mechanical or safety issues and turn in necessary paperwork at the end of each shift.
• We will accept Trash Truck route experience in lieu of Mixer experience.
• General knowledge of mix designs is helpful but not required.
• Class A or B CDL
• Clean Motor Vehicle Record
• Familiarity with the Denver Metro area
• Ability to read map books and use and understand GPS systems.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Heavy lifting is required.
• Pay is DOE.
• Signing bonuses available for experienced drivers.
• We run an A & B Schedule and drivers are assigned to one of three plants.
Don’t hesitate, your career is waiting! Apply in person, resume via email or online.
Brannan offers competitive wages/benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.