Tandem Commercial Drivers
Sorry, this job has expired.
Brannan Companies, proudly owned and operated in Colorado, commands a unique position in the marketplace by providing a wide range of aggregates, asphalt paving and maintenance services, ready mix concrete, and specialized underground utility construction services in the Denver Metro area. Our vision is to build a great, truly dynamic company that makes a fair profit, has a heart for its employees and is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.
To help us achieve that mission, we are looking for tandem commercial drivers. As a driver for us you will be responsible for safely hauling asphalt and material to Brannan’s job sites and facilities.
• At least 1-year verifiable driving experience.
• Valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License.
• Current DOT Medical Card.
• Utilize defensive driving practices.
• Adhere to company policies for Personal Protective Equipment.
• Maintain an alert awareness of potential job site and plant hazards.
• Load truck at scheduled time, back to the paver on the job site, and alert fellow drivers of accidents en route to jobs.
• Maintain equipment by conducting the proper pre-trip and post-trip inspections and mechanical write-ups.
• Operate the truck and other types of equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommended guidelines.
• Operate truck in a manner that ensures compliance with all applicable company, state and federal safety regulations.
• Maintain a positive attitude in all interactions with customers.
• Anticipate and fulfill all customer needs possible, alerting management to potential customer concerns.
• Keep trucks in a consistently clean condition, ensuring the cab is always clean and well-ordered, and the exterior appearance of the truck is maintained each day.
• Follow required Brannan and DOT reporting procedures. All paperwork should be kept current during the course of the day including time cards with job information and DVIR books.
• Make sure the truck has current licenses, tags, permits, and proof of insurance.
• Abide by Brannan’s Standard Operation Procedures.
• Report for work at the scheduled time and place.
Don’t hesitate, your career is waiting! Apply in person, resume via email or online.
Brannan offers competitive wages/benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.